Let DDI Media help you generate attention from these huge audiences.
The holidays may be over, but there are still a ton of incredible events happening in our city over the coming weeks. From one of the country’s largest Mardi Gras parades, to sold out games and concerts, there will be plenty of activity on our city streets, and huge opportunities for local and national businesses to take advantage of the buzz. At DDI, we have decades of experience consulting brands on how to best position their message around the St. Louis metropolitan area. Below you’ll find what’s happening this quarter, and how your business can be part of the scene in the city we love.
Check out our map of static and digital boards here.
• The St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station is now open and drawing thousands of area residents every week. Our recommendation? Display family-oriented branded messaging along Interstate I-64. This audience likes getting the kids out of the house.
• January 24-26: NHL All-Star Game weekend. Interested in targeting sports fans? How about a national hockey audience with money to spend? Take advantage of DDI’s digital network and target this unique, passionate crowd with a timely message while they’re in town.
• February 22: Mardi Gras Parade: Last year, dozens of people were arrested at the 40th annual Mardi Gras parade. They would have called your law firm had they seen your billboard on the way into Soulard that morning. Give your audience something to think about when they have a lot of time on their hands—advertise with DDI.
• February 23: XFL Battlehawks first home game. This team is bringing new energy to the city. Capitalize on the moment and hit this audience with the football-oriented messaging they haven’t seen in a few years.
• March 5-8: Missouri Valley Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament. This tournament brings thousands of students and parents into the area every March, and they’re all looking for somewhere to eat.
• March 19 and 21: First and second round games of 2020 Men’s NCAA March Madness. This one’s a no-brainer. Apparel, beer, insurance. If you’re a local business, use DDI’s in-house designers and get the look of a national brand.
• Various dates: The St. Louis Blues will host 20 games during the first quarter. Coming off of last year’s Stanley Cup victory, this audience will be all charged up.
• Various dates: Huge acts like Billie Eilish, Post Malone and The Lumineers will be coming through the Enterprise Center this winter. A quick, well-aimed digital buy could make the difference between captivating this young audience and falling flat.
And remember, any of these events can be geofenced and targeted with custom messages through in-app ads. Pair your billboard buy with smartphone messaging and see how 1+1=3.