DDI Media is excited to announce the addition of our newest digital billboard in the St. Louis marketplace. Located in St. Charles County, our 25th digital face (open right hand read) is highly visible on Interstate 64/40, just east of the Winghaven Boulevard exit. “Your message” will capture the attention of eastbound travelers along the Wentzville, Lake St. Louis, Dardenne Prairie corridor, commuting to Highway K, Highway 94 and into St. Louis County/Chesterfield Valley. Our newest digital board #98A is on the second most traveled artery in St. Charles County, which is one of the fastest growing counties in the country. High traffic counts, large corporations, local businesses, shopping and destinations make this digital board a must have for you to target the audience that you want.
As the largest outdoor digital billboard company in the St. Louis market, DDI media offers many advantages for your digital advertising campaigns. Which includes:
• The largest digital footprint in the St. Louis market, with 25 faces and counting. Click here to view all our digital locations.
• The best locations – strategically placed to ensure the highest impact when sharing your message.
• The highest dwell times, with 10 second intervals.
• Our digital boards run 24 hours per day, your message never goes dark.
• Our Mobile Marketing capabilities coupled with outdoor campaigns can supercharge your effectiveness, backed up with data.
Contact your DDI Media Account Manager to learn more about our newest digital board #98A, and all of our other locations and capabilities that may work for you.