Please read carefully. Your attention to these guidelines will ensure smooth and successful production.
Files for PRINTED (vinyl) billboards should be created at 1″=1′ scale @ 150 pixels per inch. (Ex: a 14’x48′ billboard would be 14″x48″). Click here for templates.
Files for DIGITAL billboards should be created at the correct pixel dimensions (scroll down for a list of locations & their sizes). Click here for templates.
- High-resolution .JPG, .TIF, .PDF
- Please flatten art unless adjustments are needed
- Outline fonts and save as .PDF
- (Not preferred). Outline fonts & export as .PDF
Have a file in a format not listed? Please contact us. We’ll do our best to work with what you have.
Common Problems and How You Can Avoid Them
- No layout supplied with job.
- Images for print are low-resolution or RGB. Print images should be at 1″ = 1′ scale @ 150 dpi, supplied in CMYK mode.
- Layouts are out of proportion. Double check your measurements.
- Bleed is not included for print files. Include 1/4″ bleed on each side of your file at 1″ scale.
- Artwork too close to edges. Include 1/4″ “safe area” on each side of your file at 1″ scale.
- If you would like us to make adjustments to your art, include any fonts that are not outlined or rasterized in your file.